Monday, May 28, 2012

8 Year Anniversary

Well today is our 8 year anniversary.  I can't believe it's already been that many years.  We sure have gone through some ups and downs in these last 8 years.

Some of our Engagement Pictures.

May 28, 2004 will be a day I will never forget.  Scott was so stressed out because everyone wasn't showing up when he wanted them to be there.  We were sitting in the room waiting for them to come in and talk to us about our paperwork.  I took his hand, looked at him and told him to breathe everything would work out just fine.  Guess what?  Everything worked out just fine. We had great words of wisdom told to us by our sealer and we were surrounded by our family and friends who loved us.

Outside the Bountiful Utah Temple.

Things have changed in our lives since then.  We have gotten a bit heavier around the waist, we now live in Boise,  Scott's back in school to be a Nurse Practitioner, and I've become a stay at home mom to the cutest little spunkiest girl in the whole wide world.

Sealed together as a family on July 9th, 2011

 HAPPY 8th ANNIVERSARY to us!!!


1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

well happy anniversary!! you guys sure are a darling couple and a CUTE family!!
hope you have a fun day celebrating!
xo