Scott's been off work for a few days so of course I put him to work. We
wanted to get everything done before he has to go back to work and work
7 days in a row. He's also had plenty of time to work on his homework
even while doing these jobs. So on Saturday we got up early and got the
garden planted.
We rototilled for a 3rd time and this was right after Scott rototilled and I ended up leveling the ground.
This is Rachel pouting because I wouldn't give her the whole package of sunflower seeds to dump in one spot. She didn't want to just plant one seed at a time so she went over and laid on the grass and pouted and cried.
Rachel finally decided that she would help. We were planting peas at this point and she did really good at putting one seed in the ground at a time.
Actually putting one seed in the ground.
The finished garden. We have planted sunflower seeds, corn, walla walla onions, broccoli, lettuce, carrots, peas, 1 tomato, 1 red pepper, 1 cucumber, and 1 jalapeno plant. We are hoping that our garden is now "sweetened" after the sulfur we put in our soil. If our garden still tastes like metal this year I'm giving up on the gardening.
No comments:
Post a Comment