Rachel out on the patio. She loved that she could open the sliding door and go out there any time she wanted to. I would find her out there having conversations with the trees and the birds all the time.
Chilling in the living room watching PBS while mom and dad packed up everything.
This was looking from the couch into the kitchen and dining area.
We had about 15 minutes before check out and we decided we would take a walk to see the lake up close and personal since we hadn't done that yet at our condo.
As we were heading for the walk Rachel decided to play hide n seek in the parking garage with us. Can you see her?
Walking down towards the lake.
The lake was so close and glass this morning. I wished we had a boat because I would have been out water skiing on it because it was so nice.
Finally we headed out. We stopped in Coeur D' Alene to get gas and eat some lunch before hitting the road. The traffic was heavier on the way home. I'm guessing since it was Friday more people getting an early start on the weekend. We did stop and take pictures along the way of different things. The 1st is the view overlooking Lewiston. Totally amazing.
One view of Lewiston from atop Lewiston Hill. You can also see the windy road in front and that is the 1st road ever to come up this hill. Most cars were only able to go 20 or 30 miles per hour down it. It's a gradual 10 mile 2000 foot grade road.
This is the other side of Lewiston.
Our next stop to take pictures was a bed and breakfast I had actually seen on the discovery channel. As soon as I saw it I remembered seeing it on TV and said some day I would see it and go there. Well today we saw it.
Yep it's shaped like a dog. They only have one so I don't know how busy it is but I just think it's so ingenious.
This was the last thing on our trip until I ended up giving Scott crap about picking his nose.
This is how Scott decided to disguise that he was picking his nose. Does anyone else think it doesn't work? Oh my gosh I never laughed so hard in my life. I think I laughed for about ten minutes. Long story short on this. When Scott's in a car driving he gets bored. Well what else is there to do but pick every single booger out of your nose. So he will sit there and dig and dig and dig until I tell him to stop. So I had told him to stop but the boogers weren't all gone and so now you have Scott hoping he hiding while he is doing his deed.
We ended up getting home that night around 9:30. Of course Rachel had slept the last 30 minutes of the ride so guess who wasn't tired when we got home. Yep that would be Rachel. She found these laying around because she had hoped we were taking them with us when we went swimming but I wasn't going to haul them up to the condo's.
So what else do you do but have a noodle war with Daddy.
The wind up.
The hit. Yep hit him in the face.
All and all we had a great trip. Nothing to exciting but fun and relaxing. Rachel even did really good on this trip for being a home body.
No comments:
Post a Comment