Rachel has been in dance class since the beginning of the year. I was worried there for a little bit that she wouldn't like dance class either. After working with Kristin and Meridian we figured it out that if I take Rachel to class and then leave she actually listens to Meridian and doesn't try to use me to get out of doing things she doesn't want to do. So I haven't been able to get any dance pictures up until now. I was only able to get a few of the warm up pictures because then she was running over to me to get out of doing her exercises. So I had to leave. Here are some of her dance class pictures.
They get to wear a tutu for each class and Rachel loves the pink tutu the best.
Running in circles to warm up before the stretching.
Still running.
Vivian, Meridian, and Rachel.
Rachel is doing so well at class. She listens to Meridian's directions and doesn't have to be told to keep on task hardly any longer. It's nice to see that she likes dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment