Sunday, May 27, 2012

Easter / Turn 3 Pictures

I was just going through organizing my pictures and I saw these pictures we had taken of Rachel and remembered I hadn't put them on the blog.  This is Rachel's Easter pictures but also her 3 year old pictures.  I had them done at Target and the lady was really good considering Rachel really wanted nothing to do with having to stand in a particular spot to have her pictures taken.  I would have loved to have gotten all these pictures to hang up in our house but the pricing is pretty expensive.  Here are some of my favorite ones.

This was my favorite of them all.

I love this close up.

Being festive with Easter.  This is about the only one she smiled in with the Easter items around her.

We weren't sure we were going to get this all the way finished.  She did not want to hold onto these props.  As you can tell she wouldn't hold the number 3 so we just had to lay it down by her and get what we could get on it.

I like this one because it totally shows all the emotions we got while doing this photo shoot.

I liked this one also.  The lady made some really cool collages.

 I got this one in an 8 x 10 but haven't figured out where I want to put it yet.  It just matches Rachel so well and I smile when I see this.



No comments: