Saturday, June 1, 2013

Colby's Baptism

Right after preschool graduation we headed to Pocatello.  We spent the night at my parents so that we were closer to Logan to go to Colby's baptism.  We got there a little bit before so the kids could practice their song together.  I was so impressed that Rachel had learned the words to the song baptism.  She actually calls it the Rainbow Song.  We had issues with her sitting still during the program.  I even gave her my Ipad to use but after they sang she ended up out in the hallway.  After the baptism we waited in the Relief Society Room.  As we waited I noticed the Bishopric member was a guy I had gone to school with.  Rachel wanted to sit by Bopsie and so I got a picture of her holding his and my hands.  So cute.
After the confirmation I talked with Chris Harreld(the bishopric member I knew) and then we headed back to Amber's apartment to eat lunch.  It was a great spread of sandwiches on such a hot day.  We all took shelter in all the shade we could find.

Hanging in the shade.
 After lunch the little ones got into the wagon and got wagon rides.  Grandma's turn to pull them.

 Rachel wanted a turn pulling and she did pretty good but I would say she made it two or three squares before she was trying to get someone else to pull.  She is a silly girl.

 After that it was Uncle Ty's turn to give them all rides.  Good thing Lexi is there to help push.

I had to laugh at this because Karlee got busted.  She was supposed to be heading into the bathroom but she was actually just sitting in this laundry basket instead pretending to hide.  We headed home around 3:00 so that we could make it home before we had the sun right in our eyes.

No comments: