Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Vegas Day 4

Scott had to be to his meeting by 8:00 and so we woke Rachel up and headed to take Scott to the convention center.  Rachel and I got back to the condo and just got ready for the day how ever fast we wanted to. We got our breakfast and then watched some PBS and then got ready to go.  I wanted to make it to the outlet mall today to shop. We took pictures of the view that we had everyday. 
 The trailer park on the back side of the resort.  ha ha ha

We were on the 4th floor so Rachel loved to hit the buttons for the elevator every time we went down and came back up.  

 This is the entrance into the condo.  They even had a security guard there you passed each time you came in.

This is our gorgeous view from the balcony.  I'm so bummed it's blurry but this is what we saw everyday.  
Today we finally were able to go shopping at the outlet mall.  Rachel was so awesome while shopping and so I let her decide what she wanted to buy while there. She decided on a Doc McStuffin's doctor kit.  This is her coming out of the outlet mall.  She wanted to carry it all by herself.
We got back to the Condo and she ripped right into it to play.
 
Giving Blue Bear a check up.  I ended up with lots of check up's also until we brought dad back and he showed her how to use everything.
 Checking in the eyes and nose.

 Say "Ah"

 Checking her heart beat.

 Scott learned how to do shots in the knee today at his meetings so he showed her how to do it in the knee.

 Daddy's turn for a check up.

 Checking his ears.

Now checking his heart rate.  Yep she's a little off checking his belly.  Ha ha ha
We picked Scott up today at Treasure Island and went to eat at Senor Frog.
 Outside waiting to get a table.

 Inside the restaurant.  It was pretty awesome inside but way expensive.

She was so happy to be able to get this balloon hat.  
After we ate we then went out and watched the pirate show.  We had been told it has gotten pretty nasty with the women hardly clothed but we wanted to see what it was all about.  Yeah after watching it I'm sure glad Rachel doesn't understand what is going on because we won't be doing that again.
This is the pirates boat going down after the women sung and sank it.  After the show we headed over to the Mirage.  We had 1/2 an hour to wait before the volcano went off.
 Our spot on the strip.  We had a sweet spot.  

Rachel had a whole conversation with this duck.  You knew exactly when something was about to happen because all the ducks headed to the other end of the pond.
 
Here is a shot I got of the volcano erupting.  It was fun even though there was this really rude Chinese person who kept trying to butt in front of me and push me up towards the fence.  I got a video of it but it takes to long to get to the eruption part I'm not going to put it up on here. After that we headed back to our Condo to hang out and get Rachel to bed.

No comments: