Thursday, June 13, 2013

Last Day of Swim Class

I am just so shocked at how well Rachel's swimming came along this year.  She ended strong and would sit on the side of the pool singing after she accomplished what the teacher asked of her, "I did it, I did it, I really really did it."  It was just so funny.
 Swimming from the edge by herself to her teacher.

 Swimming back from the teacher to the edge of the pool.

 This is an improvement she's not crying.  She actually likes jumping off the side now and was trying to crowd in front of the line every time.

 She really didn't like the diving board.  The teacher actually reached up and pulled her in.

 Swimming to the teacher from the side of the pool.

This is of course her favorite part of swimming.  Playing in the tubs afterwards.

No comments: