This was us saying goodbye one last time. We had a great week.
Good bye to our little one bedroom suite we had for the week. Rachel just kept saying all week long this is the best vacation ever. I'm so glad she had fun and we did so much.
We got Scott and used our last tickets to the Rio Buffet. We had no clue it would be a brunch buffet. We just figured it was lunch since it was 1:00 when we went. It was so hard to decide what to eat because they had their yummy breakfast and their dinner foods out. We stuffed ourselves and then hit the road to Salt Lake City. We decided since there wasn't much on the road we came to Vegas on we probably should go through Salt Lake and get a hotel there. We were leaving Vegas at 2:00 in the afternoon not 9:00 in the morning like we did when we headed down. So we stayed at the Super 8 out by the airport. It was nice to split up the drive. We also got to eat at the Sconecutter so you know I was excited about that. It was a great week and we did lots of touristy things. I never did get to hook up with Kathy Eroschenko while we were down there but I talked with her a few times. We got home on Monday afternoon and it took awhile to get unpacked. That's definitely the worst part about trips is unpacking and laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment