Saturday, June 22, 2013

Vegas Day 7

Today Scott was gone all day long at classes.  Rachel and I did nothing but swim and hang out.  When we went to pick up Scott from his conference though I said we are going to go see the Las Vegas Temple.  It was a ways out there but I was so glad we went to see it.
 The sign out front of the temple.

 On a rock with Angel Moroni in the background.

 One of the massive palm trees that was on the grounds.

 Yes if your a kid this is what you do when you see a grassy hill.  Roll Rachel Roll.

I love that this is on all the temples.  It was just so peaceful being there.  The only regret is not being able to go in there for a session.  We went back to the Condo that night and started to get things packed up.  We will be leaving tomorrow for Salt Lake City.

No comments: