Waiting in line to practice dribbling and kicking into the goal.
Going for the ball.
Here she's looking at me like really do I have to run after that ball. She really didn't want to play unless she was the goalie. Goalies get to kick the ball more often then anything else in this league.
Rachel getting her trophy from her coach.
She was so excited about her trophy she had to come home and call everyone to tell them about it. We even did facetime to Grandma Tracy and Grandpa Pooh so she could show them.
I was trying to get her to hold the picture but I got the envelope with the picture in it instead. Guess that's better than nothing. They also all got cupcakes for their snacks for that game.
So here is their team pictures. This wasn't all the kids and this is the assistant coach not the head coach. They had a specific day and if you weren't there you weren't there. I wished the lady taking the pictures had also had them turn around so they weren't looking into the sun. As you can tell several of them including Rachel was having a hard time looking at the camera because of the sun.
So here is their team pictures. This wasn't all the kids and this is the assistant coach not the head coach. They had a specific day and if you weren't there you weren't there. I wished the lady taking the pictures had also had them turn around so they weren't looking into the sun. As you can tell several of them including Rachel was having a hard time looking at the camera because of the sun.

No comments:
Post a Comment