Well I wasn't going to put Rachel in preschool since I was misinformed as to when she could go to school. After I thought about it I was like oh I could have put her in preschool this year. Well her friend LJ had a picture put up on Facebook about his 1st day of preschool and I was intrigued as to where Krista got him into. She told me a lady in my ward named Hannah was doing preschool with her daycare kids. Hannah called me and said she had one more spot open in her preschool if I wanted to get Rachel in. I talked with Scott and we decided yeah let's get her into preschool. We actually missed the 1st day of preschool but would make it to the 2nd day and so it was all good. When I told Rachel she would be going to preschool she was so excited and could hardly contain herself.
Excited and wanted to wear her dress. I couldn't believe she wanted a dress on her 1st day of preschool. Guess I have a princess in the making. :-)
Decided to take some outside.
I couldn't get her to stand still. She kept saying, "Come on let's go."
At Hannah's house. Made herself at home as soon as she got there. She was so happy to be there with other kids.
This is her first project she made at preschool. She got lots more color on it then she usually does. I'd have to say the 1st day was a success. SHE LOVES PRESCHOOL!!!!
She is 36 inches tall on this day. Yeah we hit 3 feet tall.
No comments:
Post a Comment