Thursday, August 2, 2012

July Accomplishments

1.  Rachel learned about boys having different parts than girls.
2.  Her new sayings for the month:   "Are you serious?",  "Holy Biscuits, Holy Cow, Holy Buckets", "Let's make a deal."  "Can the Dr. fix you so you can cuddle with me?"(This was after I hurt my rib and my surgery.  She was so worried about me being hurt and really wanted me fixed so I could hold her again).  "I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to my mom(or anyone else that's around that answers instead of the person she was talking too)
3.  She has started to say "I can't" whenever she doesn't want to do something that she knows how to do.
4.  Starting to be able to recognized numbers
5.  Knows where each of her great grandparents, grandparents and aunt and uncles live.
6.  Imitates how to kill a giant.  She likes to take anything she can find and pretend it's her sling shot and will hit the TV with it at the exact same time that David swings the sling shot.  This is from watching her Living Scriptures Video David and Goliath.
7.  Gets out of the tub by herself.

No comments: