Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fire

While we were gone on vacation to City of the Rocks there was a fire close to our house.  Come to find out they had come by and told everyone to be prepared to evacuate if the wind changed direction.  We knew nothing until I was reading some Facebook posts on the way home.  I was a little bit freaked out and called Kammi.  She said she didn't know anything until it was over.  She decided that I didn't need to be worried so that's why she didn't call.  Here are the pictures and exactly how close it was to our house.

 Looking out our laundry room window to take these.  Yeah it was just across the canal and the fire dept thought that it could jump the canal if the winds picked up or switched directions.

So glad that prayers were answered and the wind didn't pick up and didn't switch directions.

No comments: